Saturday, July 6, 2013

News

Hey Everyone,

I'm afraid that I have some news that I am sad to post.

I have done some soul-searching and have concluded that the best thing for me to do right now is to continue my education to get into a field that is a better fit for me.

This does NOT mean that I will be closing MayzyArt.com!  The shop will keep running and I will keep uploading new stamps, though they may be even more sporadic than they have been before.

Because I am still working full time and need to devote pretty much the rest of my free-time to study, I am discontinuing the MayzyArt Challenges until further notice.  I hope to bring them back someday, and I will continue to sponsor other challenges, but for now I just don't have time to maintain them.

When I have time, we'll still do fun games and have other ways to win stamps, I promise, so keep watching!

I hope that you all support me in this.  It was a very scary decision, but it feels right to me.  If you'd like to learn more about my decision and track my progress, check out my personal blog here: http://mayzyrambles.blogspot.com/

Wish me luck!

17 comments:

  1. So Sorry to hear about the challenge blog, but so happy for you and your decision to go back to school. Thanks for all of the challenges that we had. I will always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all luck in the world Mayzy!!
    Sad to hear the challenges will stop for now but I totally understand your decision.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very best with your course. Great you won't be closing the web shop. We'll be here when you get a chance to blog etc or if you just want to talk stuff through.
    Take care you brainiac you!!
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best in your studies Mayzy. Stay focus and take care.
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck with your Studies, Enjoy your new challenge, we'll be here waiting for your awesome images.
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck in your studies!!! It's a great endeavour to do studies as well as work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, girl! I am in school myself so I understand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad to see the challenges stop for now, but totally understand. Wishing you the best of luck with your new studies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sad to see challenges go but your education and life comes first. Thank you for the opportunity to have taken part in your challenges. Good Luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on pursuing your education! Really sad to see the challenges go away, though. best Wishes, mayzy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck in this new chapter of your life. Furthering your education is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mayzy! Congrats on your decision to further your education. As a person who went through the same thing two years ago, let me tell you that it is so worth it in the end. Great success to you...~Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Disappointed as I will be personally to see the challenges close, I certainly understand your decision and support you in it. I, too, made one of those career-change, go-back-to-school decisions at a relatively late point in life but am so happy that I did. For me, it was Grad School and I became a grandmother the same year I graduated. :-D Wishing you the very best, Mayzy. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best of luck with your new life challenge, Mayzy! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  15. good desicion - all the best luck in your studies! we will all be here waiting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Luck And See You Around Will Be Checking In On Your Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish you the best! I'll be checking your blog!

    ReplyDelete