Hello everyone and welcome to the new challenge!
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY, AS THE CHALLENGE IS CHANGING SLIGHTLY.
I'm making a couple of small changes to the MayzyArt Challenge. I am hoping that they will not negatively affect anyone in any way, but will make the challenge fairer and more enjoyable!
1. Challenges will be posted Sunday instead of Saturday. (This is for my convenience more than anything, as I'm generally more busy on Saturday.) As such, entries will be due the preceding Friday, rather than Thursday.
2. You may still enter as many times as you like (provided entries are new works posted between the start and finish of the current challenge), however entries MUST contain a significant, hand-colored, stamped image. This doesn't have to be a Mayzy stamp. It can be digital, physical or self-drawn (ok, that's not really stamped, but still works for me), but it must be a central focus of the card.
3. Previously, the first place winner got 3 MayzyArt stamps and the grand prize winner got 5. Now the winners will be getting gift codes for the MayzyArt shop in the amounts of $8 and $15 respectively. You get bigger prizes and the ability to take advantage of special offers in the shop. Good, right?
If you have any questions about these changes, feel free to comment below or, if you prefer, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now, on to the show!
The theme is
As you can see from our Design Team entries, this can be interpreted in many different ways!
(And can I just say 'Woo woo woo!')
Now it's your turn! Have fun!!
-The MayzyArt Challenge is open to anyone! Entries can by Anything Goes, but extra points are awarded for using the inspirational theme. All entries MUST include a hand-colored, stamped image, though it does not need to be a MayzyArt image. Stamped images can be digital, physical or hand-drawn but must be a central focus of the card.
-You may enter as many times as you would like, but please only enter with new cards created and posted during the contest time frame.
- In order to enter, post a link to your blog post featuring the project. Please be sure that you list on that post that you wish to enter the project into the MayzyArt Challenge.
- There will be two winners of the MayzyArt Challenge! The first winner will be drawn at random from all entrants. That winner will receive an $8 discount code for mayzyart.com. The second winner will be chosen only from those entrants that used a MayzyArt stamp in their project. It will be selected specifically by Mayzy and will be featured for the following two weeks on this blog. That winner will also receive a $15 discount code for mayzyart.com!
- Entries must be received by Friday, April 26th. The winner will be announced on April 27th.